“The success of your enterprise is directly proportional to the quality of your greatest asset. Your people.” Dan Floros
Far too many leaders and the organisations they represent don’t reach their full potential because they are unaware of or choose to ignore what really works. Companies that choose to develop their leaders around time proven fundamentals have the opportunity to positively influence everyone in the organisation creating a cultural shift that leads to more engaged employees, improved ROI, and increased revenue.
Our uniqueness is based on Dan Floros’ commitment to learning, testing, and imparting sound insights and strategies that make a world of difference to the individual and the enterprise. It inspires people to lead beyond their titles, to develop strong relationships that lead to higher production, to learn to find and develop emerging leaders, and to create a culture of continuous development within the company.
The program’s that follow represent part of the cornerstone of Dan’s quiet, consistent focus across the decades.
The Habits, Insights, & Practices of High Achieving Executives
[Program duration: 2 days]
Leadership is the most discussed topic in the business world today. However when all is said and done, longitudinal studies always point back to a core number of principles and core characteristics that have stood the test of time common to highly effective leaders.
What are they? How do outstanding executives, managers, and sales professionals deliver meaningful results consistently, both inside and outside the organisation?
During his Leadership program delivered over two power packed days, Dan will reveal the ideas, success secrets, principles, and strategies practised by the world’s foremost leaders.
Themes covered in this event on leadership include:
Qualities of High Achievers – Managing Yourself for Peak Performance – Moving Forward In Your Career – Time Leverage – Selling You – Persuasion and Influence – The Difference of Leadership – Clarity and Goal Setting – How To Solve Any Challenge – Laws of Personal Finance – The Twin Objectives of Business – Traits of Self Made Millionaires – Master Skill of Communication – Accomplishing More with Less – Completing The Year – Self Efficacy & Self Esteem – Family / Work Balance – Success in the 21st Century – Further Mental Models
Program duration: 2 days
This powerful Business Success program is designed to assist leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and business executives in bringing their corporate vision to life. Particular focus is given to understanding the nature of business, followed by the ingredients required in formulating a simple, concise, effective strategic direction driven by fundamental tactics that everybody understands.
During this two day program Dan Floros will be addressing the following principles and practical tools:
Why Leadership Matters – The Top Qualities of Great Leaders – Why Great Companies Succeed – The 10 Pillars Of Successful Enterprises – Formulating Strategy – Developing A Compelling Vision & Mission – Aligning Internal Values – The Importance of A Simple Strategic Statement – The Dual Focal Points To A Successful Business – How To Generate New Revenue Streams – The Main Challenge: Implementing Your Strategy – Dealing With Change – Q & A Session with Dan
Advanced approaches to compounding cash streams as practiced by preeminent sales teams
Program Duration: 1 Day
The ability to convert a lead to a client directly impacts the sustainability of any business. To this effect selling remains a critical part of any successful enterprise. For many business leaders and sales managers, finding and developing a successful sales team that consistently ads value to the bottom line remains elusive in markets that are more competitive than ever.
A smaller group of sales professionals however consistently produces superior results, year in, year out. These sales executives (the top 4%) actually deliver more than the other 96 percent put together regardless of market conditions or types of products sold.
The fact is that selling in the 21st century more than ever is a profession, and like any highly valued vocation has its own set of laws and fundamentals that once understood and applied, massively impact the bottom line.
Topics include: What The Top 4% Do Different – The Number One Reason For Failure – Why Selling Is Not The Answer – The True Purpose Of Sales – Generating Endless Leads Made Simple – The Main Factor That Leads To More Revenue – Preparing In Advance – The Tell, Show, Ask Method –Overcoming The Six Objections – Influencing The Buying Decision – The Main Promise That Leads To Referrals – Managing Yourself For High Level Results – Tools To Managing Your Resources – Completing The Year Before It Starts – The Mirror Effect In Selling – Success Equations To Live By – Q & A Session with Dan
How to attract more ideal clients in far less time than you ever thought possible
Program duration: 1 day